Agenda – May 8. 2016 Panera (Manchester, NH)
6:45 Open – introduce new members – Heidi and Lianne
6:45 to 7:00 Treasures’ reports from April
- Conference – expenses and intake of monies – (breakdown of raffles)
7:00 to 7:15 evaluations of April Conference
7:15 to 8:15 discuss up-coming events
- Do we want to set up committee or work as a board for the October events?
- Job Fair
- ? sponsors – what, why, how much
- Vendors – what, fee
- Employers – who, fee (unemployment in NH and Mass)
- Schools – invitation only CAAHEP and ABHES
- Invite AAMA
- Lay-out bigger fee for eclectic outlets? They provide own extension cord
- Advertising – programs (graphic artist?)
- CMA today
- Flyers in local towns – volunteers to post?
- Ask employers, vendors to promote expo
NHSMA table in both vendor and job fair sections – sale items: Just a thought - American Crystal (out of Conway – red mug with heart of health care and blue mug with NHSMA) – promote April Conference (MA’s and employers, vendors)
8:15 to 8:45 October Conference Speakers? Overflow to April 2017 Food – self cater or cafe? Cost of each?
8:45 to 9:00 Education sessions – Exeter (June) D/H - ? Volunteers for St. Joe’s to help with setting up education sessions (I gave contact info to Dawn)
Heidi to help with sessions in Littleton?
8:45 to 9:00 National – Van vs fly – NHSMA to help with cost? How much for dele/alt?
9:00 to 9:15 other business?
9:15 to 9:30 new business?
9:30 next meeting and adjourn