The NHSMA will be posting the job listings we receive to both our webpage (http://www.nhsma.org) and our Facebook page. We have not investigated the suitability of the positions for medical assistants, and we are not attesting to the quality of the positions listed.
Loew Family Medical Practice PLLC
Seacoast Area Physiatry is Hiring!!!!!
Specialty practice seeking experienced medical assistant to join our exceptional patient care team. Position provides both clinical and clerical support for seven busy providers. Job duties include but are not limited to, rooming of patients, documenting vitals and patient history and assisting with minor injection procedures. Responsibilities also include ordering and monitoring stock of necessary medical supplies. Candidate should have successfully completed accredited medical assisting program. Phlebotomy skills would be a bonus. At least (1) year experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
Full benefits package available including 401K. Pleasant working environment and wide variety of daily job tasks make this position stand out from the rest!
Job Type: Full-time or part-time would be considered.
Seacoast Area Physiatry
Office Locations in Portsmouth and Somersworth
Valley Regional Healthcare is Hiring
Are you a dedicated, skilled professional looking for a satisfying career in healthcare?
Our clinicians have attended some of the most prestigious institutions in the country, and our leadership team has created a modern, nimble healthcare system to adapt to the needs of our community. Valley Regional offers a compensation and benefit structure that is competitive with all area hospitals, regardless of their size.
- Free medical and dental plan
- Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Retirement (403b)
- Healthcare Reimbursement Account
- Short-Term Disability
- A smoke-free hospital campus
- Low cost, healthy meals in our cafeteria every day
- On-site modern exercise facility, available 24/7, free for employees
It is not unusual to find employees whose careers with VRH have spanned a lifetime. If you would like to build your career at Valley Regional by becoming part of our team, please browse our current openings.
Valley Regional is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Current Openings at VRH
Medical Assistants – Sign-on Bonus Available
Frisbie Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NH 1/4/2018
Medical Assistants – Sign-on Bonus Available
Frisbie Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NH 1/4/2018
Frisbie Memorial Hospital is unique in today’s healthcare environment. Frisbie is about our people, our technology and the trust of our patients. A career at Frisbie can be exactly what you need.
We are currently seeking Medical Assistants for the following locations:
Barrington Family Practice, Barrington, NH – Full-time
Sanford Medical Associates, Sanford, ME – Full-time
Family Care of Farmington, Farmington, NH – Full-time
Main Hospital Campus, Rochester, NH – Per Diem
***$1,000 Sign-on Bonus available for full-time positions. Contact us for details.***
The Medical Assistant provides clinical support to the provider delivering patient care in an office setting.
Taking patient histories and vital signs and preparing patients for examinations.
Administering medications, and assisting with minor surgical procedures.
Performing administrative duties to include: referrals and patient follow-up, appointment scheduling and maintaining patient records.
Qualifications include: Completion of a Medical Assisting Program, to include a clinical rotation. RMA or CMA within 3 months of employment is required. High School Diploma or Equivalent is also required. PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to consider Nursing Care techs, LNAs or CNAs in this role.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital’s ability to excel at caring for the community depends on its people. That’s why we invest in our workforce and reward employees for exceptional performance — and why we offer a comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package.
If you would like more information about Frisbie Memorial Hospital, review detailed position descriptions and to apply online, please visit our careers site at: https://frisbiecareers.com/
For inquiries, please contact:
Rhonda Meserve, HR Talent Specialist
Frisbie Memorial is an equal opportunity employer.
Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock is Hiring!!!!!
NEDA SKIN SOLUTIONS is Hiring!!!!!
Northeast Dermatology Associates, P.C. is looking for Certified Medical Assistants to fill their open Patient Care Coordinator Positions.
Interested Candidates please email your resumes to email@example.com.
- Patient intake and documentation. Using EHR on the iPad, perform intake assessments including HPI and CC with patients, Help patients prepare for skin screening/ exams and surgeries.
- Scribe virtual exams for physicians on iPad.
- Keep the office flow moving - check for patients waiting to be brought into exam room, ensuring exam rooms stay filled. Inform patients in waiting room about delays.
- Assist doctor with biopsies, cryosurgeries, set up surgical trays, chaperoning (when required), and any other procedures that arise.
- Ensure that physician(s) and other medical staff are using proper informed electronic consent and procedure forms and acquire electronic signature.
- Assist physicians with excisions, flaps and grafts (if required).
- Perform patient education.
- Perform light therapy treatments as needed
- Once physician reviews pathology results: In the EMA e-Lab: Review lab report for accuracy (checking patient name, date of birth, site description’s, etc.). If correct, assign the lab results. In the Results Log: Log in pathology diagnosis, action and plan per provider’s instructions. Contact patients with certain diagnosis per policy.
- Call patients with pathology results (except for Malignant Melanomas). Schedule appropriate follow-ups per doctor’s instructions.
- Handle patient phone messages. Return calls to pharmacies, patients and outside physicians. Triage escalated phone calls for urgency of care. Prior authorization for insurance purposes, etc. Document all calls in EHR of patient.
- Review and update pathology log and inform physician of all patients who have untreated diagnosis.
- Stock and organize rooms daily with supplies.
- Draw up syringes for daily procedures. Draw up syringes for cosmetic procedures.
- Handle iPledge (Isotretinoin/ Accutane) program ensuring lab results are entered and patients are properly enrolled and maintained.
- Clean, package and autoclave instruments for surgical kits.
- Keep track of inventory, supplies, ordering, etc.
- Clean ultrasound, autoclave, and UVB light therapy machines, etc. according to manufacturer guidelines.
- Check samples and supplies for expired materials and discard according to appropriate regulation.
Lamprey Health Care $500 Signing Bonus
Medical Assistant - $500 Sign On Bonus!
Lamprey Health Care – Nashua, NH
Are you looking to make a positive impact in the lives of patients? If so, we'd like to hear from you. Lamprey Health Care is seeking a full time Medical Assistant at our Nashua site. A typical day will include assisting our highly skilled provider staff with administering patient care. Some duties will include preparing our patients for exams, processing refill requests, notification of lab results, completing and submitting prior authorizations and generally working as a team as we practice the medical home model, which integrates patient care. You qualify for this position if you possess Certification or Registration as an MA (or pending of either) with the enthusiasm to consistently demonstrate high levels of service. Previous experience is preferred but we are willing to train. We pay an additional stipend to staff members who are bi-lingual and offer a comprehensive benefits package. Equal Opportunity Patient Care Provider and Employer.
Responsible for clinical duties such as taking vital signs, giving injections, performing simple diagnostic tests, collecting specimens, drawing blood, sterilizing and cleaning equipment, and maintaining examination rooms at an outpatient care site.
Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant Program required.
Previous experience in office or outpatient ambulatory care setting strongly preferred.
Demonstrated strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
Demonstrated ability to work well as a member of a team.
Computer skills strongly preferred.
Must be willing and able to participate in evening, weekend, and holiday coverage according to needs of the department.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
American Association Medical Assistants (AAMA) certified - CMA designation OR American Medical Technologists (AMT) registered – RMA designation OR Certified Clinical Medical Assistant plus 12 month D-H apprenticeship program – CCMA designation.
Current BLS certification required.
Current CPR certification required.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Physicians is a community based, multi-specialty group practice affiliated with
Our fundamental mission is to improve the health of individuals and families in the communities served. As a major provider of primary care services in the region, Core Physicians continues to develop diagnostic and surgical services to meet the increasing healthcare needs of a rapidly expanding population. In addition, specialty care services continue to be added to complement Core?s community-based, patient-focused care.
Openings for Certified or Registered Medical Assistants
Urology - Portsmouth (HOT JOB)
Ortho - Exeter
Seacoast Family Practice - Stratham
********* Sign-on Bonus for experienced MA?s up to $1,000 *********
Excellent benefits including no-deductible health insurance,
professional growth, generous earned time, tuition reimbursement and
educational opportunities (CEU).
1. Performs clinical duties such as assisting provider in examinations, procedures and obtaining vital signs, medication reconciliation and pre visit work.
2. Cleans instruments and prepares for sterilization as required. Ensures exam rooms are cleaned and stocked.
3. Following standard work procedures, and messaging policy, responds to patient phone portal message on the same day.
4. Uses standing protocols to complete pre visit work, close gaps in care, administrator vaccines, and give prescription refills.
5. May schedule pre admission and diagnostic testing; follow up with patients after surgery.
6. Performs daily administrative duties of the practice including greeting/check in/check out, scheduling patients, answering telephones, taking messages, organizing patient charts, filing, pulling and copying patient records, collection of co pays and patient balances, posts payment and adjustment transactions, and balances daily journal.
7. Maintains and adheres to established Core policies and procedures and federal regulations, including, patient confidentiality, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
8. Responsible for documenting daily huddle follow up items and out puts as well as working as a member of the care team to ensure proper communication between all team members is sustained.
9. Responsible for monitoring care team metrics to evaluate improvement metrics & outcome.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Please visit our website to apply at www.exeterhospital.com.
- Cardiac Associates - Concord
- Cardiac Associates - Laconic
- Concord Plastic Surgery
- CRHC Family Health Center - Concord
- Family Physicians of Pembroke
- Family Tree Health Care, Warner
- Internal Medicine, Concord
- Penacook Family Physicians
- Pleasant Street Family Medicine
- Family Care of Concord, Concord
Reporting to the Practice Manager or Clinical Leader/Manager, and under the direction and supervision of the medical provider, assists in the examination and treatment of patients and has advanced skills in immunization administration, treatments and procedures. In addition, may be involved in other areas of medical office support including clerical, environmental and organizational.
Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant.
With completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program.
Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers certification
Please apply at www.concordhospital.org/careers
Or contact Brooke Sullivan Talent Advisor for questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lamprey Health Care
Experienced Certified/Registered Medical Assistant
Lamprey Health Care – Nashua & Newmarket, NH
Lamprey Health Care is seeking a Certified/Registered Medical Assistant to provide support to our family practice and OB/GYN providers. We offer competitive wages and benefits. The qualified candidate will have an opportunity to learn and grow with one of our experienced Family Practice Physicians and our OB/GYN provider who are eager to train and teach a motivated medical assistant. This position offers individualized learning and growth. Primary duties include managing provider patient flow, assisting with in-office sterile procedures, obstetrics, and primary care through the full life span. Additional duties include support to the Medical Home team; processing refill requests, form completion, notification of lab results, completing and submitting prior authorizations. 2-3 years’ experience is preferred. Computer literacy, ability to work independently, and demonstrated multi-task capabilities are essential. Previous experience in ambulatory care and electronic medical records a plus.
Equal Opportunity Patient Care Provider and Employer
For more information please visit our website at www.lampreyhealth.org
Cover letter and resume can be e-mailed to email@example.com or fax to (603) 292-7224.
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
You may also contact Brianna Power at Brianna.firstname.lastname@example.org
Elliot Health System, the largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services in Southern New Hampshire is hiring experienced Medical Assistants for per diem and full time positions! Candidates must have completed an accredited Medical Assisting program. Certification is preferred. Please visit our website at careersatelliot.com for more information and to apply!
The cornerstone of EHS is Elliot Hospital, 296-bed acute care facility located in Manchester (New Hampshire's largest city). Established in 1890, Elliot Hospital offers Southern New Hampshire communities caring, compassionate and professional patient service regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status, sexual preference, or ability to pay.
EHS is home to Manchester’s designated Regional Trauma Center, Urgent Care Centers, a Level 3 Newborn Intensive Care Unit, Elliot Physician Network, Elliot Specialists, Elliot Regional Cancer Center, Elliot Senior Health Center, Visiting Nurse Association of Manchester and Southern New Hampshire, Elliot 1-Day Surgery Center, Elliot at River’s Edge and New Hampshire’s Hospital for Children.
Orthopedic Practice, Littleton NH
CMA/Certified Medical Assistant sought for a thriving Orthopedics practice in the White Mountains of New Hampshire! Littleton, New Hampshire area.
CMA will get to work in a thriving and renowned Orthopedic group that specializes in sports medicine, hands and upper extremities.
About the position :
· CMA will have the support of 2 MD's/Doctor’s and 2 PA's. All Orthopedic surgeons are board certified and experienced working with the top athletes in the world-trained in joints, trauma, hip, knee, shoulder, hand and upper extremities. Group also has a team of PT/Physical Therapists.
· Mostly adult patient population but there is the option to treat kids/pediatrics. Mon-Friday : 40 Hours a week, some evenings, no weekends or call.
· Lots of hand cases, upper extremities and sports medicine/athletic issues.
· Certified Medical Assistant- CMA
Compensation: $39-43k/year in salary. 2-3 weeks’ vacation plus holidays and CME’s. Excellent medical benefits!
Resume and open phone times to: email@example.com 843.718.1777
Monadnock Community Hospital
Monadnock Hospital currently has a variety of MA positions open and posted on their website.
If you have further questions please contact
Peggy Bedore, HR Generalist
(603) 924-4699, ext 1273
Littleton Regional Healthcare
If anyone is interested in viewing our current openings to see if there is opportunities for Medical Assistants at LRH they can log on to our website at www.lrhcares.org. Once on the home page please click on the “careers” tab and follow the prompts to apply for any position of interest. If there are questions about the website or available positions please call me at 603-444-9331603-444-9331.
Peggy J. Saltmarsh, HR Specialist
Littleton Regional Healthcare
600 St. Johnsbury Road
Littleton, NH. 03561